I was just doing surfing on here when I came across this web site and an archery training device that might be interesting to use with our normal practice. I wanted to see what you guys thought.
Bernie’s PanicMaster and Bow Simulator is a laser-equipped, multi-function re-training device that simulates your bow’s holding weight, mass weight, and balance at full draw. It is the result of combining several high-tech teaching methods Bernie uses in The School of Advanced Archery that he conducts throughout the U.S.
• This exciting innovation supplements and enhances your regular practice sessions by accelerating your learning curve and programming you subconsciously.
• It will help to evaluate your holding ability, aiming and release methods.
• Now you can practice longer and feel stronger, because you don’t have to pre-stress your shoulder and arms to muscle past the bow’s peak weight.
• "Unplug" your ego and get true quality practice sessions. Since there is no arrow involved, you can concentrate on your release or form without the influence of "Where did the arrow go?"
THE PANICMASTER AND BOW SIMULATOR COMES WITH:
• A built-in laser that activates at full draw and goes off when you fire.
• A rear spring mechanism that can be drawn back to a "wall or valley" to produce a realistic holding weight . . . just like any compound bow.
• The holding weight is approximately 16 to 18 pounds. (Other springs available for heavier poundage)
• The draw length is adjustable from 24 to 32 inches
•Accommodates front and rear stabilizers
• Solid oak handle
I might check into more thoroughly after hunting season. Just want to ask everybody what you think and the advantages or disadvantages. With this thing you could practice at work without alarming people, lol.